Tuesday 9 September 2014

HA7 Task 2 Applying Research Techniques


 Quantitative Research


I had to create a survey about GTA 5 to identify the target audience. To create the survey i used survey monkey to create the survey and the survey that i created is shown bellow. once the survey was created i sent it to Facebook and all the contacts on my email.

I had found out that the problem with this method is that i only got one response in a week so i made another one and i went out and asked people around the college and i go more responses that way and i also knew that people were not  messing about with results because i could see them so they could not lie about the results that they were giving me. from the image below you can see that i only got 1 result. 










  Qualitative Research

So I have also done another questionnaire which has open questions and after the other one I did, I decided not to make in on survey  monkey because I did not get enough results so I just went around the college an asked people that way because it also meant that my results would also be honest results.  




Questions 

Do you play video games?  26 said yes 4 said no 

What games do you play?  25 said fps    5 said third person 

What do you play games on? 25 said xbox 360    5 said playstation 

What working class are you in? 20 said middle class 10 said upper class 

Have you played GTA V? 20 said yes 10 said no 

Did you like GTA V? 20 said yes 10 said no 

















No comments:

Post a Comment